Elizabeth D. Davydov
Libby Davydov is of counsel to Sherman and Patterson, Ltd, where she works part-time for the firm and its clients. She is also an associate of the Minneapolis firm, Best & Flanagan LLP, where she practices in the areas of employee benefits and nonprofit law.
Libby helps closely-held businesses and nonprofit organizations with executive compensation, employee benefits and healthcare law compliance, including plan design, administration and correction. She also works extensively with nonprofit and tax exempt clients on issues related to formation, governance, and fiduciary duties, including engagement with the Internal Revenue Services and the Minnesota Attorney General.
Areas of Practice
- Business & Corporate Law
- Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Nonprofit and Tax Exempt Law
- J.D., University of Minnesota, magna cum laude
- B.A., University of Wisconsin, Madison
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association