Sherman & Patterson, Ltd.
Open main menu
Who we are
Our involvement with the proposed §457(f) regulations
Healthcare Representative Experience
Major West Coast Healthcare System
- The Board and several key executives realized their growing SERP account balances created two problems.
Healthcare Compensation Consultant
- The client was being asked more frequently to render reasonableness opinions on total compensation packages...
Major Healthcare Provider
- The Chief Executive Officer contemplated early termination or possible force-out.
Large Health System
- The client sponsored a SERP for a key executive. The client and executive expected...
Credit Union Representative Experience
Large East Coast Credit Union
- The client had received proposals from three different providers for installing a loan regime split dollar (LRSD) plan.
Multiple Credit Unions
- Many of our credit union clients had difficulty understanding where on the Call Report (Form 5300) to report life insurance
West Coast Credit Union
- An examiner concluded a credit union could not use its benefits consultant that brokered the insurance funding
Large Southwestern Credit Union
- The credit union desired to install a loan regime split dollar arrangement for key executives
Sign up for our newsletter:
We care about the protection of your data. Read our